The Submarine Exploration Company
Suex was founded in 1999 with the goal to manufacturer a high performance technical diving vehicle for all diving professionals and applications, long range exploration diving, technical and deep diving, as well as the Navy's many applications.
Nowadays, Suex - The Submarine Exploration Company, represents the cutting-edge technology of underwater mobility. Performance, reliability, maneuverability, complete product range and the excellent after-market service are the cornerstones that make Suex undisputed leader in the underwater scooter market.
Each Suex ADV is factory tested underwater and only marketed when all necessary tests are passed, including waterproof tests.
In the event of flooding (meaning the liquid in which the ADV was submerged enters the watertight case) warranty validity is at the discretion of SUEX Srl
Transport and packaging fees to or from the SUEX offices from non EU countries shall be born by the purchaser.
The product (excluding the battery) is covered against all manufacturing defects for a period of two years (reduced to one year for professional use) from the date of purchase proven by a sales document, excluding:
• non-conform use or use other than that foreseen or illustrated in the user's manual
• negligence, attempts to repair or modify the ADV by personnel not expressly authorized by SUEX that jeopardize correct operations or prevent adequate checks and tests to meet repair needs under the warranty
• temporarily rented products
• Scratches or damages to any surface, due to normal product use by the consumer.
• normal wear or deterioration
• damages due to transport, falls or accidents
The batteries supplied with our ADVs are guaranteed for a period of 3 months excluding:
• Defects due to damages, incorrect use, accident, tampering, negligence or neglect and in the event of modifications or repairs made by unauthorized personnel that jeopardize correct operations or prevent adequate checks and tests to meet repair
needs under the warranty
• Defects or damages due to product use in conditions other than those described in the user's manual
• Defects or damages due to incorrect controls, operations, maintenance, installation, adjustments, unauthorized applications or any other alteration or modification of any kind.
• Broken or damaged wires or connections unless directly due to material or factory defects.
• Defects or damages due to humidity, liquids or foreign objects introduced within the battery pack or that have rusted any part of the battery.